Soccer Tour to Iceland
Sample Itinerary – 4 Days/2 Nights
*Iceland can be used as a short stop over tour en route to your European destination.*
- Depart on regularly scheduled airline.
- Arrive in Reykjavik, Iceland.
- Visit the Blue Lagoon.
- Afternoon training session.
- Check-in to your local hotel with dinner provided.
- Morning tour and hike to an active volcano.
- Afternoon friendly match vs a local team.
- Dinner provided at your hotel.
- Transfer to the airport for your flight.
- Round trip airfare
- 2 nights’ accommodation in 3-4 star hotels
- 2 meals daily
- Private motor coach transportation
- 1 game against international competition
- 1 training session
- Sightseeing activities, including:
- Visit to the Blue Lagoon
- Volcano hike
- Services of a SoccerTours.net representative
- Day trip to Iceland’s Golden Circle
- Whale watching tour
“Iceland is a destination unlike any other. The amazing landscapes and vast scenery will leave you feeling like you are on another planet.”