Soccer Tour to Denmark & Norway
Sample Itinerary – 14 Days / 12 Nights
Visit two of Scandinavia’s most competitive tournaments: the Dana Cup in Hjorring, Denmark, and the Norway Cup in Oslo, Norway. This is a sample itinerary featuring participation in both tournaments, but can be customized for only one, per request.
- Depart on a regularly scheduled airline.
DAYS 2-7: DANA CUP
- Arrive in Copenhagen, Denmark and head to Hjorring, home of Dana Cup. Check in to your local hotel before the exciting opening ceremonies! You will have 4 guaranteed games with the opportunity to advance in the playoffs. When not playing, visit the North Sea Oceanarium, amusement park, nearby beach towns of Frederickshaven and Lokken or the northern most point in Denmark at Skagen. Following finals day at the tournament, transfer via ferry to Oslo, Norway.
DAYS 8-13: NORWAY CUP
- Your team will participate in the Norway Cup. This is one of the largest youth soccer tournaments in the world. You will have 4 guaranteed matches and the opportunity to advance in the playoffs. When not playing, explore some of the exciting attractions in Oslo such as the Nobel Peace Center, Norwegian Maritime Museum, Royal Palace, or the beautiful art museums.
- Transfer to the airport.
- Arrive home this afternoon.
- Round trip airfare
- 12 nights tournament hotel accommodation
- Daily meals
- Major ground transportation
- Tournament entry fees
- 8 tournament games, minimum
- Services of a SoccerTours.net representative
- Arrangements for training sessions or friendly matches prior to tournament
- Sightseeing activities
- Pre-tournament training tour in Iceland, Scotland, Holland, or Germany
“These tournaments offer high quality competition against some of the best teams from across the globe. Enjoy the summer weather in an exciting tournament atmosphere.”